Monday, February 14, 2011

It's valentine

Today is a very special for all the couples
But not for me ...
I went to coll as usual
and many of my classmates were wearing a plaid clothing ( 格子衣 )
which in the colors of grey, green, brown, blue and red ...
red are the most included me !

I love today's handicraft class !
Koh taught us to do cloth toy & brought us to the material shop ...
we grabbed some colourful felt cloth and string too !
It's for another craft which come from Thailand
I don't know what's the name for it & also forgot to ask ><
I'm so excited to do it now but i can't ...
WHY ?
cause once i start to do it !
It couldn't be stop ...
I can spend few days to finish the craft !
The important one is my mid-term exam is coming ...
that's why i can't do it ...
Issh ... so gatal you know ( my hand ) !

Ok ! i will stop at here ...
Next post will be coming up ! ><
Wish you all 'Happy Valentine's Day' ...

No comments:

Post a Comment